Are you looking for experienced physical therapists in Bensonhurst to help you recover post-surgery? The team at Excel Physical Therapy has worked with a wide variety of patients; from bone fracture repairs, ACL injuries, and more, we’ve encountered it all. We also help treat sports injuries like groin pulls and ankle sprains. Since our inception, Excel Physical Therapy has been providing patients in Bensonhurst with the physical therapy services they need to properly heal and recover.
About Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
Bensonhurst is a relatively large residential neighborhood in NYC’s borough of Brooklyn. With a population of over 151,000 residents, Bensonhurst is encompasses the southwestern section of Brooklyn. Cristoforo Colombo Boulevard is the main shopping street in Bensonhurst. Full of restaurants, cafes, and Italian delicacy food stores, it is clear that there is no shortage of dining spots in Bensonhurst.
Our Services in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
- Modalities and Manual Therapy in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Need relief from arthritis pain? Excel Physical Therapy uses therapeutic modalities and manual therapy techniques to help alleviate arthritis pain and improve blood circulation.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Excel Physical Therapy's orthopedic rehabilitation services are tailored to the individual needs of each patient. We treat pain caused by carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis of the knee, degenerative disc disease, and more.
- Pre-Surgery Rehabilitation in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Our physical therapists work with patients preparing for surgery to help improve their post-surgery outcomes.
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Excel Physical Therapy's post-surgery rehabilitation specialists optimize healing and recovery by working with patients on physical endurance, strength, and mobility after a surgery.
- Sports Injury in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Sports injuries may have long-term consequences if they are not treated adequately. Excel Physical Therapy's physical therapists in Bensonhurst will help improve your recovery after a sports injury.
- Gait and Coordination and Balance Training in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Physical injuries and other age-related issues may decrease one's stability, balance, and mobility. Fortunately, gait, coordination, and balance training techniques are designed help patients re-train the vestibular system, improve ankle proprioception, and strengthen muscles.
- Postural Re-Education in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Postural re-education helps reduce inflammation and pain. Excel Physical Therapy has helped patients alleviate lumbar pain with postural re-education in Bensonhurst
- Neuromuscular Stabilization in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Excel Physical Therapy utilizes neuromuscular stabilization techniques to help our patients improve their gait, movement, and posture. These elements are important to properly support the spine while sitting or standing.
- Vestibular Physical Therapy in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Are you experiencing balance problems or dizziness more than usual? Don't worry; our vestibular physical therapists will help identify the problem, its root causes, and treat it without delay.
- Hand Therapy in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn: Looking for a hand therapist in Bensonhurst? Excel Physical Therapy treats hand pain caused by sports injuries, osteoarthritis, ligamentous tears, sprains, and more.
Why Should You Choose Excel Physical Therapy for Your Rehabilitation Needs in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn?
Excel Physical Therapy helps patients reduce pain and improve their recovery processes after surgical procedures or sports injuries.
If you want to schedule an appointment with Excel Physical Therapy, feel free to call us at (718) 301-6363 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.