Excel Physical Therapy treats a wide range of conditions in Coney Island, New York including sports injuries, ankle injuries, neuromuscular injuries, and more. Our physical therapists are licensed and certified; they use safe techniques for pain management to promote overall health and wellness as well as injury rehabilitation. Whether you are suffering from a running injury, recovering after surgery, or have another sports-related ailment, Excel Physical Therapy is here to help patients in Coney Island and the surrounding areas.
About Coney Island, New York City
Coney Island is a neighborhood within southwestern Brooklyn in New York City. With a population of over 24,000 residents, the neighborhood is bordered by Gravesend to the north, Lower New York Bay to the south, and Brighton Beach to the east. Coney Island is a popular entertainment destination for many due to its amusement park, Luna Park. The amusement park features some of the best rides and games Brooklyn has to offer, including roller coasters like the Coney Island Cyclone.
Our Services in Coney Island, New York City
- Modalities and Manual Therapy in Coney Island, NYC: Modalities and manual therapy specialists at Excel Physical Therapy help clients do things like speed up their recovery and improve athletic performance.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation in Coney Island, NYC: From strengthening muscles to reducing pain to restoring function, orthopedic rehabilitation programs at Excel Physical Therapy have been proven extremely helpful for patients.
- Pre-Surgery Rehabilitation in Coney Island, NYC: Clients can minimize the development of scar tissue around surgical wounds with pre-surgery rehabilitation at Excel Physical Therapy.
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation in Coney Island, NYC: After surgery, patients may consider post-surgery rehabilitation to restore mobility and increase strength. These services help clients reduce down-time, allowing them to return to work and start enjoying their favorite activities sooner.
- Sports Injury in Coney Island, NYC: Is a sprained ankle preventing you from training? In addition to minor sports injuries, Excel Physical Therapy also treats conditions like shin splits and shoulder dislocation problems.
- Gait and Coordination and Balance Training in Coney Island, NYC: Our physical therapists help patients retrain their vestibular systems and improve ankle proprioception through gait, coordination, and balance training.
- Postural Re-Education in Coney Island, NYC: Unloading the spine will help relief pain. Excel Physical Therapy specializes in postural re-education to help clients better manage pain.
- Neuromuscular Stabilization in Coney Island, NYC: Stabilizing muscles is important for athletes to perform well on the field and during recovery. Let Excel Physical Therapy show you how it’s done.
- Vestibular Physical Therapy in Coney Island, NYC: Experiencing dizzy spells or sudden loss of balance? Don't worry; our vestibular physical therapy specialists are here to help.
- Hand Therapy in Coney Island, NYC: If you have pain or discomfort from a recent injury, hand therapy can provide the relief you need.
Why Should You Choose Excel Physical Therapy for Your Rehabilitation Needs in Coney Island, NYC?
Scheduling an appointment with Excel Physical Therapy is easy and convenient. Our treatment facilities are clean, comfortable, and run by skilled physical therapists and staff members. We go above and beyond to assist clients with their recovery.
If you want to schedule an appointment with Excel Physical Therapy, feel free to call us at (718) 301-6363 or send an email to email@example.com today.